Information Technology Analyst
The Information Technology Analyst leads projects, performs research and recommends solutions, performs maintenance, configuration, and troubleshooting on IT systems, servers, and network infrastructure, provides technical support to end users.
Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, or related field.
At least five years of information or technology or related experience (or) an equivalent of education and experience sufficient to perform the essential functions of the position.
The candidate should have working knowledge of:
• Software/hardware installation and troubleshooting
• Network design, configuration and troubleshooting
• Windows Server administration, configuration and troubleshooting
• Voice Over IP telephone system support
• Firewall configuration and maintenance
• Cloud Services
The candidate should also have strong interpersonal skills and listening/comprehension skills for problem solving.
Commensurate with ExperienceApply Now!